Fantasy Tips List
IND vs NZ Dream11 Dream11 Team,Dream11 Prediction,Playing11
IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
INDIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Indian team is very good team and is a strong contender of title.They only lost just 1 game till now.
- Both Shami and Chahal will be back in playing11 while any 1 of D Karthik,R Jadeja or K Jadhav will play.
- They are expected to go with 3 pace bowlers.
- Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul will open the inning for India. Both are very technically strong and talented batsman. Rohit generally attacks after building the innings and is looking in terrific form at this time.
- Rohit Sharma scored 5 centuries and 1 half century till now and is highest scorer of the tournament while Rahul scored 2 half centuries and 1 century till now.
- V Kohli will bat at number 3, there is no need to describe his capabilities in ODIs.He the best batsman of this time and will score all the time. He will be crucial factor for team India in this world cup. He scored 5 half centuries in last 7 matches. He will certainly try to convert these fifties into centuries.
- Talented Rishabh Pant will bat next. He is technically strong batsman but has very less experience.He is very attacking batsman and is known for his effortless sixes.He played 2 innings in 40s in 3 matches.
- MS Dhoni will bat next .He is a consistent performer of the team.He will be crucial in middle order for India, his experience and cricketing brain will definitely help India in difficult situations. He scored 2 half centuries in last 3 innings.
- Hardik Pandya will bat next, He will hold the key for India in last 10 overs in batting department.He was at his attacking best in IPL ,team will hope similar innings from him in this world cup also. He scored attacking innings of 48,26,46 and 45 till now.He will be promoted for big hitting in death overs.
- Kedar Jadhav/D Karthik /R Jadejawill bat next. All are attacking batsman.
- J Bumrah,Bhuvneshwar and M Shami will lead the pace attack while H Pandya will assist them.Bumrah is bowling at different level and in bowling department he is just like Kohli for Indian team or even better than him. M Shami is also looking at his best.
- Bumrah took 16 wickets till now while recent form of M Shami and Bhuvneshwar are very good .Shami took 14 wickets in just 4 matches while Bhuvneshwar took 7 wickets in 5 matches he played.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack. He very good bowler and is a wicket taking bowler. Chahal can play key role if wicket behaves like last 2 matches before previous match.He took 11 wickets till now .
NEWZELAND TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Blundell(w), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi
- Newzealand have registered 5 wins in 9 matches.They lost their last 3 matches in a row.
- M Guptill failed with bat completely in this world cup and that's the real concern for the team.
- L Ferguson is declared fit and is set to play this match.
- H Nicholls and Martin Guptil will open the inning for them.M Guptill is attacking and technically strong batsman while H Nicholls is a technically strong batsman .Guptill failed badly after first game while Nicholls flopped with bat in both the matches he played.
- Their one of the most reliable batsman and captain ,Kane Williamson will bat 1 down. He is very technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer. He scored 1 half century and 2 match winning centuries in last 6 innings.
- Ross Taylor will bat next, he is the one of the consistent performer for Newzealand in recent time.He scored 2 half centuries and 2 innings in 40s till now.
- Tom Latham will bat next. He is also a technical batsman and is a consistent performer.He scored half cnetury in last match after failing with bat in initial matches.
- J Neesham will follow him next, he will help Newzealand with both bat and ball.He is an attacking batsman and is a good bowler.He played many quick cameos in recent times .He played fighting knock of 97 in 3rd last match.
- Colin de Grandhome and M Santner will do late hitting duty. Both C De Grandhomme and Santner are very attacking batsman.Grandhomme scored 2 attacking half centuries in last 5 matches.
- Trent Boult,M Henry and L Ferguson will lead the pace attack of the team while J Neesham and C De Grandhome will assist them. Boult is best in these while recent form of L Ferguson is very good.
- Boult and Grandhomme relies on swing while Henry and L Ferguson have good pace and bounce.
- L Ferguson has impressed everyone with his bowling in all the matches matches .L Ferguson is known for his excessive pace. Matt Henry has taken 10 wicket while L Ferguson took 17 wickets till now.T Boult took 4 wicket haul in 2nd last match and has taken 15 wickets till now.
- M Henry has taken just 3 wickets in last 5 matches.
- M Santner will lead the spin attack of the team ,he is known for his tight line and length.
Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
Wicket behaved differently in all the matches.So its not possible to tell how wicket will play.
World Cup Trend:In first 2 matches batting first team scored over 300 while in 2nd last match as low scoring.Both team scored in vicinty of 300 in last match .
Most probably wicket will be neutral with batsmans getting slight more advantage.
Total Match Played: 31
Batting First Won: 13
Batting Second Won: 18
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 218
Highest Score: England 397/6
Lowest Score: Sri Lanka 67/10
PROBABLE11 OF INDIA:Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav/D Karthik/R Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
PROBABLE11 OF NEWZEALAND:
H Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor,T Latham,J Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner,Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult,
HEAD 2 HEAD RECORDS:
TOP RUN SCORERS:
- V Kohli (22 M,1302 R,68.52 A)
- MS Dhoni (27 M,890 R,49.44 A)
- R Sharma (23 M,702 R,35.10 A)
TOP WICKET TAKERS
- M Shami (9 M,20 W,22.70 A)
- B Kumar (13 M,16 W,37.68 A)
- Y Chahal (8 M,13 W,27.15 A)
- J Bumrah (7 M,12 W,22.75 A)
TOP RUN SCORERS:
- R Taylor (31 M,1117 R,41.37 A)
- K Williamson (23 M,891 R,38.91 A)
- M Guptil (30 M,747 R,26.67 A)
- T Latham (13 M,583 R,58.30 A)
TOP WICKET TAKERS
- T Southee (18 M,26 W,37.34 A)
- T Boult (12 M,22 W,24.90 A)
- M Henry (5 M,11 W,19.09 A)
FANTASY SUGGESTION AND SOME RECORDS:
- Although both teams are strong but India will be favourites to win the match.
- Death Bowlers of Newzealand:T Boult and L Ferguson/M Henry .
- Death Bowlers of India: Bumrah and Bhuvaneshwar
- Make M Guptill and Lokesh Rahul captain in grand leagues.
TOP FANTASY PICKS :
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper all of MS Dhoni,Rishabh Pant and T Latham are good. You can go with anyone.
- Takin MS Dhoni will always have some risk as manytimes he just get few balls to score.
- Virat Kohli ( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman of world)
- KL Rahul(talented and attacking batsman)
- Rohit Sharma(one of the best batsman of batting pitches, has the capability to play big inning + current form is very good)
- K Williamson( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman of world)
- Ross Taylor( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,)
- M Guptill(very attacking batsman but not in form+can play a big inning on his day)
Only Grand League:
- H Nicholls(very talented batsman can play a big inning )
- Hardik Pandya(attacking batsman, good bowler+ was in terrific form in IPL)
- J Neesham(attacking batsman+ is in very good form + good bowler)
- C De Grandhomme ( attacking batsman +decent bowler )
Only Grand League :
- M Santner (attacking batsman,played many cameos till now+ very good spinner, )
- Ravindra Jadeja(attacking batsman+ good spinner)
- J Bumrah(one of the best fast bowler of world, Bowls in death)
- M Shami( wicket taking bowler and has good pace and reverse swing, )
- Chahal (very good spinner and wicket taking bowler)
- T Boult(very good pace bowler , Bowls in death + has good swing)
- L Ferguson( very good bowler known for his pace and bounce)
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar(good pace bowler + has good line length and is known for his swing)
- M Henry(very good bowler known for his pace and bounce)
Only Grand League :
- Kuldeep Yadav(risky, good wicket taking bowler)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA + THEIR LAST 5 MATCHES INNING :
- KL Rahul(111,77,0,48,30,)
- Rohit Sharma(103,104,102,18,1)
- V Kohli(34,26,66,72,67,)
- H Pandya(7,0,45,46, 7) (50/1,60/3,60/0,28/1,51/2,)
- Bumrah(37/3, 55/4,44/1,9/2,39/2,)
- Y Chahal(50/1,88/0,39/2,36/2, 53/0)
- M Shami(68/1,69/5,16/4,40/4)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar(73/1,51/1,8/0,50/3,44/2)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NEWZEALAND +THEIR LAST 5 MATCH RECORD : :
- M Guptil(8,20,5,0,35,)
- K Williamson(27,40,41,148,106, )
- R Taylor(28,30,3,69,1, 79)
- T Latham(57, he failed to cross 20 in rest all the matches)
- J Neesham(19, 9,97*,28,23,) (41/2,28/2,20/0,35/1,31/5,)
- T Boult(56/2,51/4,48/1,30/4,63/1,)
- L Fergusion(49/2,50/1,59/3,37/4)
- C De Grandhomme (3,0,64,16,60,15) (11/0,12/0,22/1,33/1,14/1,)
Choices Of Captain:
- K Williamson
- Ross Taylor
- J Neesham
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- L Rahul
- J Bumrah
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
- T Latham
- R Pant
- K Williams(c)
- R Sharma
- V Kohli(vc)
- L Rahul
- J Neesham
- H Pandya
- M Henry
- B Kumar
- J Bumrah
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: