Fantasy Tips List
TKR vs GUYANA:MATCH INFO AND DREAM11 TIPS
IMPORTANT NEWS AND TIPS:::
TKR team can do some unexpected changes as they have guaranteed a top 2 finish by winning last game,however history suggests that they generally don't give rest to any important player.
GUYANA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Shoaib Malik, Sohail Tanvir, Chadwick Walton, Chris Green, Rayad Emrit, Imran Tahir, Jason Mohmmed, Luke Ronchi, Veerasammy Permaul, Roshan Primus, Shimron Hetmyer, Devendra Bishoo, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul, Saurabh Netravalkar and Akshaya Persaud
- Guyana has to win this game by a big margin for a top 2 finish...They have lost their last 2 matches by big margins.
- Although Guyana have lost their last match but they will be happy by seeing runs from the bat of C Delport and Jason Mohammad...Jason Mohammad was their star of last 2 seasons but he was out of form in the starting matches of this CPL.
- C Delport and Luke Ronchi will open the inning for the team,their perfomance is very inconsistent in this season..Team will want good start from them.C Delport gets promoted in batting order and scored 35 runs so most probably he will open
- S Hetmyer will bat at 1 down..He is currently in the form of his life..He is the highest scorer of the team so team will expect a good inning from him.He scored 48 runs in last match.
- Jason Mohammad is batting at 2 down and played a good inning of 38 ,27 and 54 in last 3 matches.After a long time he is looking in good touch .
- C Walton batted in middle order in last match and will most probably do hitting duty again at same position.
- C Green and S Tanvir will do the late hitting duty.S Tanvir was the hero of the team with bat in 1 match.
- Imran Tahir and C Green will lead the spin attack,Tahir is one of the best spinners of limited over cricket and is currently in very good form .He is the highest wicket taker of the team and this year's CPL also and took 2 wickets in last match also.
- Sohail Tanvir and Keemo Paul will lead the pace attack of the team..No one is looking in good form,except 1 or 2 good performance both were flop in bowling.
- Place of R Primus and V Permaul is risky and they can be dropped in this match..One or both of R Emrit and R Shepherd can get chance in this game.
TKR TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Amir Jangoo, Anderson Phillips, Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin,Dwayne Bravo, Hamza Tariq, Javon Searles, Shannon Gabriel, Kevon Cooper, Khary Pierre, Nikita Miller, Muhammad Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Sunil Narine, Terrence Hinds.
- They have 7 wins and 2 losses to their name and currently they are the table toppers of CPL..They have already ensured top of the table finish..They may try some new combination in this match but as per past records they generally don't rest their important players.
- Chris Lynn has gone to his country for participating in JLT cup...Attacking batsman Colin Ingrain has joined the team and will play this match.
- Except Sunil Narayan and C Lynn their all top order batsman are in good form.
- C Munro and C Ingraim are expected to open ..Munro is the highest scorer of this year's CPL and he has 5 half centuries to his name while Ingraim was in good form in T20 blast.
- C Munro and B Mccullum are in very good form ,Darren Bravo and DJ Bravo also assisted them well.From last 2 matches Dinesh Ramdin is also lookin in good touch.
- D Ramdin made a 50 in last match and will most probably bat at 1 down again.
- BJ Mcculam,Darren Bravo and DJ Bravo will bat in middle order.Darren Bravo played 2 good innings while Mcculam has 3 fifties to his name in this
- DJ Bravo will bowl in the death and also he will do late hitting duty for the team.He has played many attacking cameos this year.
- DJ Bravo,Ali Khan will lead the pace attack of the team.All are in good form.
- Ali Khan and Fawad Ahmad are the stars of the bowling department till now. Both are the top 2 wicket takers of the team.Both have taken 15 wickets in this season and are currently leading wicket takers of the tournament along with Imran Tahir.
- Fawad Ahmad and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack. Both have bowled well but Sunil Narine didn't able to take lot of wickets.Fawad Ahmad took 3 wickets in last match.
- It looks like one of K Pierre and A Phillips will play.Its depends on captain.
- T Hinds is expected to be dropped in this game.
1.In wk option both Luke Ronchi and Dinesh Ramdin are good so you can go with anyone.
2.C Ingraim will be good choice of captain in grand league.
PROBABLE 11 OF GUYANA::C Delport,Luke Ronchi, Shimron Hetmyer,J Mohhammad, C Walton, Chris Green, Sohail Tanvir,Rayad Emrit/R Primus,Keemo Paul,V Permaul/R Shepherd/R Emrit, Imran Tahir,
PROBABLE 11 OF TKR:C Ingraim, Colin Munro,D Ramdin, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Dwayne Bravo,Sunil Narine, Javon Searles/Kevon Cooper, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Khary Pierre/A Phillips
Providence Stadium, Guyana
Generally pitches of this ground are neutral ,but batsman generally gets slight more advantage.
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF TKR:
- C Ingraim
- Colin Munro,
- Brendon McCullum,
- Dwayne Bravo,
- D Ramdin
- Fawad Ahmed,
- Ali Khan,
- S Narine
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF GUYANA
- L Ronchi,
- J Mohammad
- S Hetmyer,
- C Delport
- S Tanvir
- Imran Tahir,
- C Green
- Keemo Paul
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Colin Munro,
- B Mcculam
- C Ingraim
- DJ Bravo
- S Hetmyer
- L Ronchi,
- I Tahir
- S Tanvir
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF….IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Try to go with your team.
You can follow us on following plateform by clicking on the given plateform::::