Fantasy Tips List
IND VS AUS DREAM11, DREAM11 PREDICTION, DREAM11 TEAM
IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
AUSTRALIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Aaron Finch( c), Alex Carey, Usman Khawaja, D'Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa
- Australian side has lot of opener in their side and they are yet to finalize who will open the inning along with captain Finch. Most probably it should be D Arcy Short by seeing his BBL form.
- Australian line-up is quite strong and we expect a competitive match between these two.
- Most probably Usman Khwaja will bat at number 3 for them. He will be the key for Australia in this tour because he will be the man who will have the responsibility of anchoring the inning from one end and others will play around him.
- Any of Peter Handscomb or A Turner will bat at number 4 for Australia. Peter Handscomb is regarded as good player of spin while A Turner is attacking batsman in 72 t20s in firstclass career he has strike rate of 139.
- G Maxwell will follow them, if he fires then Australia will have upper hand over India in this series. He has vast experience of playing in India thanks to IPL, but his love affairs against Y Chahal is known to everyone, he struggles a lot against Chahal and it will be interesting to watch how he will tackle the leggi this time
- Marcus Stoinis will bat at number 6, he is also one of the contender who can open the inning along with Finch as he has scored with an average of 62.38 in Big Bash as an opener. He will bowl some over for Australia as well, in previous series against India he has bowled in death overs but by seeing bowling options his bowling chances in death overs is less but still he can earn lot of fantasy point for you in your team.
- Alex Carey who has opened the inning in previous series against India, may bat lower down the order as lot of option present at the top. It will be interesting to see who will open the inning along with finch but his chances are less, if he will not open, then he will bat way down the order.
- Pat Cummins will follow the next, he is the man in form for Australia with both Bat and ball. He will be key for Australia, if pitch breaks then his change of pace can work on these conditions.
- Adam Zampa will lead the spin attack for Australia.Recently he has improved as a bowler, in this series where pitches will help spinners a lot, his performance will decide the condition of the match.
- Among Nathan Counter Nile, Jason Behendroff, Kane Richardson and Jhye Richardson any two will play. See toss.
INDIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Virat Kohli (Capt), Rohit Sharma (vc), KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (WK), Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, Sidharth Kaul, Mayank Markande
- India team will want to play aggressive brand of cricket so that they can prepare themselve for next year t20 world cup.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Bhuvneshwar Kumar is rested for this series.
- Hardik Pandya is injured and out of the tornament due to back stiffness.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning for India. Dhawan will attack from the word go where as Sharma will take some time initially to adjust himself according to the condition. He has 4 international t20 to his name and he is the first one to do so.
- King Kohli will bat at number 3 for India. There is no world limit to describe his caliber he is auto adjustable in all form of cricket. He will anchor the inning of India.
- Any Of Dinesh Kartik or KL Rahul will play, by seeing the current form Kartik should play but you all know about Rahul and his talent and number of inning he required to prove his talent in international circuit.
- MS Dhoni will bat next, he has scored runs in recent time but his strike rate is not much effective in T20 cricket. He will be key for India if pitch will be difficult to bat.
- Risabh Pant will bat next and he has yet to play an impressive inning in limited over circuit to cement his place in world cup. He is attacking batsman and can be promoted any time according to the situation of the game.
- Vijay Shankar will fill the gap of Hardik Pandya, in recently concluded series against Newzealand he batted at number 3 but due to Kohli inclusion in the team he will be demoted in batting order but he will contribute with ball as well. In Newzealand series he was quite impressive with bat.
- Krunal Pandya will follow next he can be promoted ahead of Shankar if situation demands as he is a clean hitter of the ball, he will also contribute with ball as well. He will bowl his 4 over qouta and he used to bowl in powerplay
- Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the pin attack of Newzealand. In Kuldeep Yadav absence he will be key for India in spin department. His recent performance in Australia was impressive.
- King of death over J Bumrah is back for India in limited over cricket after rest and he will play vital role for India death overs. He can earn you good fantasy point. He can be one of the captain choice in one of your team.
- Any of Umesh Yadav or S Kaul will assist Bumrah in the playing 11.
- In wicketkeeper MS Dhoni and Carey Both are good, there are chances that Carey can open the inning as well so you can have him in your team above Dhoni.
- This stadium suits Kohli a lot, He averages 99.75 in this stadium.
Pitch Condition:Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, VisakhapatnamPitch is expected to be batting friendly.
PROBABLE11 OF INDIA:
Rohit Sharma,Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant,Vijay Shankar, Krunal Pandya,Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah,Umesh Yadav
PROBABLE 11 OF AUSTRALIA:
Aaron Finch( c), D'Arcy Short, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb/Ashton Turner,Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey,Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson/Kane Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile/Jason Behrendorff(Any 2 will play), Adam Zampa
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA:
- Rohit Sharma,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Virat Kohli
- Rishabh Pant
- MS Dhoni
- Krunal Pandya
- Jasprit Bumrah
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF AUSTRALIA:
- Aaron Finch
- D Arcy Short
- Glenn Maxwell
- U Khwaja
- Pat Cummins
- Adam Zampa
- Alex Carey
- M Stoinis
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Rohit Sharma
- S Dhawan
- V Kohli
- J Bumrah
- Aaron Finch
- Glenn Maxwell
- U Khawja
- M Stonis
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
- A Carey
- D Short
- R Sharma
- V Kohli(c)
- R Pant
- M Stoinis(Vc)
- G Maxwell
- K Pandya
- P Cummins
- J Bumrah
- Y Chahal
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: