Fantasy Tips List
MI vs DC Dream11,Dream11 Team,Dream11 Predictions
For last minutes updates of team,toss join our telegram channel,facebook group and twitter as due to last minute traffic our app can crash.
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
MUMBAI INDIANS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Adam Milne and L Malinga will be unavailable for initial matches.
- Rohit Sharma is set to open the inning of the team.
- As everyone is saying that Rohit will open because now they have experienced campaigner in form of Yuvraj Singh in middle order so Yuvi should play in this match and this means any one of Suryakumar Ydav or Ishan Kishan can miss out from playing11.
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning for the team.Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman.DeKock was in good form with national team while Rohit Sharma is also batting well. Rohit takes some time in settling while DeKock attacks from word go.
- Any one of Ishan Kishan/Suryakumar Yadav are expected to bat next. Both are very good hitters of ball and were in good form in domestic t20.
- Yuvraj Singh is expected to bat at 2 down. His recenty form is not good but no once can take him lightly. He is known as cleanest hitter of ball and he can change any match scenerio once he gets set.
- Krunal Pandya is expected to bat next. He generally bats well and is very technically strong batsman.
- K Pollard,H Pandya and B Cutting will do late hitting duty. All are very good hiiters of ball and are known fro their six hitting capability.
- Mayank Markande and Krunal Pandya will lead the spin attack of the team. Maynak is an leg spinner, he is bowling well from last 1.5 years while Krunal is known for his accurate line and length.
- M Mclenaghan,J Bumrah and B Cutting are expected to lead the pace attack of the team whiel H Pandya will assist them.J Bumrah is one of the best fast bowler of this time and is in very good form.
- M Mclenaghan and B Cutting are also good t20 bowler.
DC TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Shreyas Iyer (captain), Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Colin Ingram, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant, Ankush Bains, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
- Delhi team changed their name this season. Lets see whether changing the name changes their fortune or not.
- Chris Morris is not available for selection.
- As domestic pace attack of team is not good so they may play both of BOult and Rabada instead of Lamichhane.
- They never reached to IPL final.
- C Munro and Shikhar Dhawan are expected to open the inning while P Shaw will assist them.All are very attacking batsman. C Munro is known for his six hitting ability while S Dhawan and P Shaw generally deals in boundaries. C Munro is in godd form in this format while P Shaw and S Dhawan are struggling in recent time.
- S Iyer and C Ingraim are expected to bat next. Both are technically strong batsman and are in good form. Ingraim batted well in big bash while Iyer scored 2 centuries in domestic t20.
- Rishabh Pant and Axar Patel will do late hitting duty. Pant is one of the cleanest hitter of ball in domestic circuit. He was the highest scorer of his team in last season.
- Amit Mishra,Sandeep Lamichhane(risky) and Axar Patel will lead the spin attack of the team . Sandeep Lamichhane is a mystery spinner while Amit Mishra is leg spinner. Both Lamichhane and Mishra are wicket taking bowler. Lamichhane was in good form in Big Bash.
- Axar Patel is also good bowler.
- Kagiso Rabada ,T Boult(risky) and Ishant Sharma(high)/Avesh Khan are expected to the pace attack of the team. Kagiso Rabada is one of the best bowler of world cricket while T Boult is also not too far behind. Rabada is known for his pace and bounce while Boult has good pace and swing.
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS:
- In wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant and Q DeKock are good. DeKock will open the inning so he will be better option.
- Batsmans get good support at this stadium so try to take more batsmans in small leagues.
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
STATS - T20I
Total matches 6 Matches won batting first 1 Matches won bowling first 5 Average 1st Inns scores 187 Average 2nd Inns scores 183 Highest total recorded 230/8 (19.4 Ov) by Eng vs RSA Lowest total recorded 172/10 (20 Ov) by AFG vs RSA Highest score chased 230/8 (19.4 Ov) by Eng vs RSA Lowest score defended 209/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs AFG
PROBABLE 11 OF MI:
Rohit Sharma (C), Q DeKock,Suryakumar Yada/Ishan Kishan, Yuvraj Singh,Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
PROBABLE 11 OF DC:
C Munro,Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (C), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (WK),Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, K Rabada, Ishant Sharma(high)/Avesh Khan, Trent Boult(high)/S Lamichhane
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF DC :
- C Munro,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Colin Ingram,
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Axar Patel,
- Amit Mishra,
- K Rabada,
- Trent Boult(Slight risky but expected to play)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF MI :
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Q DeKock,
- Yuvraj Singh,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Ben Cutting,
- Mitchell McClenaghan,
- Mayank Markande,
- Jasprit Bumrah
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Rohit Sharma
- Q De Kock
- J Bumrah
- Krunal Pandya
- C Munro,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- S Iyer
- K Rabada
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
- Q De Kock(vc2)
- S Iyer
- S Dhawan
- C Munro(vc1)
- R Sharma(c)
- K Pandya
- Axar Patel/B Cutting
- K Rabada
- M Markande
- J Bumrah
- M MClenaghan
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: