Fantasy Tips List
INDIA vs ENGLAND 5TH TEST::MATCH INFO AND DREAM11 TIPS
IMPORTANT UPDATES AND MATCH INFO:
Indian team have lost one more series outside of Asia but they have fought in each match. Their overdependency on Captain Kohli proved costly for them and in this process they have lost two matches of this series that they could had easily won.Some decision of Kohli also did the damage- In first match preferring Rahul and Dhawan over Pujara and that in atest came as surprise for everyone.If he would had gone with Pujara then result could have been different .Let's forget all these ifs and buts because already 4 matches are over and India has also lost the series , I will say that they have lost a golden opportunity to win the series outside of Asia because this English team has lots of loopholes in their batting department and truly speaking at some stances their batting seems to be weaker than the India, the only benefit they have got that is they have good bunch of allrounders in their team.
ENGLAND TEAM NEWS:
- For England this will be last match of their their legend batsman Cook , he is one of the finest opening batsman England team had ever produced.
- England team has declared an unchanged squad for this match but this time Biarstow will keep wicket as he has fully recovered from injury.
- Moeen Ali was the star performer of previous match and he will hold the key again for this match.He will bat at no.3 ,it is confirmed by English team.
- Most probably Root will bat at number 4 again because number 4 was his favourite spot earlier.
- Now Root and Bairstow has to handle the middle order slot for England team and both will be key for English team and both are in good form.
- Stokes is playing with patience on difficult pitches although he was unable to convert his good start into big one .
- Cook would be desperate to score some runs in his last match to take a grand farewell.
- For England Jonny Bairstow,Buttler,Ben Stokes and Root is the only inform batsman.
- Sam Curran will be key for them in all-round department.He is the superstar of this series and a series saver for England.
- S Broad and James Anderson will handle the pace attack while Stokes and Curran will provide them able support.
- Adil Rashid along with Moeen Ali will handle the spin bowling .
INDIA TEAM NEWS:::
- Indian team has lost this series so they will play this match to save their pride.
- Ashwin hasn't practiced while Ravindra Jadeja practised a lot yesterday in nets and if practise session is any indication then Ravindra Jadeja can replace R Ashwin in playing11 as after first match Ashwin has lost his touch.
- There are some rumours that R Ashwin is not fit but it is not true as team's coach Ravi Shastri himself cleared that he is fit .However he can be dropped in favour of Ravindra Jadeja.
- P Shaw hasn't practiced much , he is the last one to practice so by seeing this we can expect same opening combination for team India in this match also.
- Hardik was not much effective when pitch doesn't support much to the fasters so they can go with Hanuma Viahri in his place .
- Risabh Pant hasn't shown any kind of patience till now , he needs to understand that he has to grab these chances at International level otherwise things will difficult for him .
- Virat Kohli, Cheteshwar Pujara and Rahane will be key for Indian team.Expect these 3 batsmans rest all batsmans of the team are struggling to score.
- As expected Indian team run machine was on fire again in last match.He already scored 544 runs in this trophy.Cheteshwar Pujara and A Rahane also played well in last match.
- KL Rahul is the big flop of this tournament ,He is totally struggling on difficult pitches.
- Shikhar Dhwan is getting the start but he is unable to convert those into big one...Team will want a big score from him.
- Md Shami, Ishant Sharma and Bumrah were brilliant in all the matches so they will hold the key for India in bowling department.
PROBABALE 11 OF ENGLAND:
1 Alastair Cook, 2 Keaton Jennings, 3 Joe Root (capt),4.Jonny Bairstow 5.Ben Stokes 6 Jos Buttler(wk), 7.Moeen Ali 8.Sam Curran 9 Adil Rashid, 10 Stuart Broad, 11 James Anderson.
PROBABLE11 OF INDIA:
1 Shikhar Dhawan,2. KL Rahul, 3 Cheteshwar Pujara, 4 Virat Kohli (capt), 5 Ajinkya Rahane, 6 Risbah Pant, 7 R Ashwin/R Jadeja 8 Hardik Pandya/Hanuma Viahri, 9 Mohammed Shami, 10 Ishant Sharma, 11 Jasprit Bumrah
Fantasy Cricket Tips:
1. In wicketkeeper Jos Buttler will be better option as he is scoring runs whenever he is getting chance .
Venue And Pitch Condition:
Kennington Oval, London
Pitch will assist fast bowler in initail days, it will be typical English condition.
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA:
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli (capt),
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- J Bumrah
- Ishant Sharma,
- Md Shami
- C Puajra
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF ENGLAND:
- Alastair Cook,
- Joe Root (capt),
- Jonny Bairstow (wk),
- Jos Buttler,
- Sam Curran
- Moeen Ali
- Stuart Broad,
- James Anderson.
- Ben Stokes
CHOICES OF CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN:
- Joe Root
- B Stokes
- J Bairstow
- Sam Curran
- Virat Kohli
- C Pujara
- A Rahane
DREAM TEAM:This is my dream11 team .Its upto you whether you want to go with that or not.The best way is to created your team.
Try to go with your team.
- J Buttler
- V Kohli(c)
- J Root
- C Pujara
- J Bairstow
- B Stokes(vc)
- M Ali
- Sam Curran
- M Shami
- J Anderson
- I Sharma
You can follow us on following plateform by clicking on the given plateform::::