Fantasy Tips List
ENG vs WI DREAM11,1st t20,DREAM11 TEAM,DREAM11 PREDICTION,PLAYING11
IMPORTANT NEWS AND TIPS:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Chris Gayle, John Campbell, Shai Hope(w), Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Devendra Bishoo, Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen
- Andre Russell is ruled out of the t20 series due to fitness issue.West indies have kept same squad as of ODIs in t20s also.
- T20 is their favourite format so they will want to dominate over the opposition.
- They prefer Fabian Allen over Bishoo in t20s so Allen is expected to play in this match.
- Universe Boss Chris Gayle and Shai Hope will open the inning. Gayle is looking at his devastating best , he just scored fastest half century in ODI cricket for West Indies.Shai Hope was in terrific form in last t20 series but he failed badly against England in ODIs.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at number 3, his current form in t20 is quite good. He is very attacking batsman.
- Darren Bravo is expected to bat at number 4 he has played explosive inning in 2 ODIs . He is a technically strong batsman and can bat in attacking manner also.
- S Hetmyer will come next, he will be key for Westindies in slog overs as well as middle because he knows only one way that is counterattacking the bowlers. He is currently in good form.
- C Brathwaite and Jason Holder will follow next,both are very attacking batsman and has the ability to up the ante at their will.
- Fabian Allen and A Nurse can also bat. Both have played many cameos for the team in past.
- A Nurse and F Allen will lead the spin attack. F Allen bowled with good economy in last t20 series while A Nurse is also good bowler.
- S Cottrell will lead the pace attack along with Jason Holder and O Thomas while C Brathwaite will assist them. Oshane Thomas is known for his pace and bounce ,he took 5 wickets in last match.
- Cottrell,Holder and Brathwaite are also decent bowlers.
ENGLAND TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Alex Hales, Jonny Bairstow(w), Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, Eoin Morgan(c), Joe Denly, David Willey, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Sam Curran, Liam Plunkett, Joe Root
- England team has rested many key players in this series.All of Buttler,Jason Roy and Moeen Ali are rested.
- It will be interesting to see that whether they will give chance to Joe Root or not in this t20.
- J Bairstow and A Hales will open the inning for them. Both batsman in attacking manner.Both scored half cnetury in 2nd lasy ODI. Hales is considered as a specialist of t20.
- Dawid Malan is expected to bat at 1 down .He has scored 4 half centuries in last 5 matches.He will want to cement his place by playing well here.
- One of Joe Root(high)/Sam Billings is expected to bat next. Both are technically strong batsman.
- Captain Eoin Morgan will bat at number 5 for them. He is man in form for England in limited over format .He scored 2 halfcenturies and 1 century in ODI series.
- Joe Denly is expected to bat next. He has good record in domestic t20s. He will bowl some overs also, he was man of the match against Srilanka in his last t20s.
- D Willey/T Curran is expected to do late hitting duty . Both have good record with bat in domestic t20s.
- M Wood and C Jordan are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while one of L Plunkett/T Curran will assist them. Wood is known for his pace and is looking at his best again. He was the most effective fast bowler in the ODI series,
- C Jordan is their t20 specialist. He is a good death bowlers and is known for his yorkers.
- It looks like any 2 of D Willey/Plunkett/T Curran will play.
- Adil Rashid and Joe Denly will lead the spin attack for England. Adil Rashid is their best spinner and is in good form while Denly also bowl economically.
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS:
- In wicketkeeper Shai Hope will be better option.
Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Pitch will have good pace and bounce and will provide good advantage to batsman also.Same pitch as of last ODI will be used.
PROBABLE11 OF ENGLAND :
Alex Hales, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Dawid Malan, Sam Billings/Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, David Willey/Tom Curran/L Plunkett(any 2), Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
PROBABLE11 OF WEST INDIES:
Chris Gayle, Shai Hope (wk),N Pooran, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, F Allen,Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas,
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF ENGLAND:
- Alex Hales
- E Morgan
- Jonny Bairstow,
- D Malan
- J Denly
- A Rashid
- M Wood
- C Jordan
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES:
- Chris Gayle,
- Shai Hope (wk),
- N Pooran,
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Jason Holder (c),
- Carlos Brathwaite,
- F Allen
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Oshane Thomas,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- C Gayle
- Shai Hope,
- S Hetmyer
- J Holder
- C Brathwaite
- Jonny Bairstow,
- E Morgan
- A Hales
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF….IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Try to go with your team.
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: